Subject: [icnrg] Regarding to the Y.FNDAN

From: Suyong Eum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:07:05 +0900

Dear all,

This is suyong who introduced Y.FNDAN in the last ICNRG meeting, which 
is a document that has been prepared in ITU-T/SG13/Q21.

As commented by Lars and the other ICNRG chairs during the meeting, the 
Y.FNDAN and its IPR need to be disclosed to receive comments or feedback 
by individual members of ICNRG.

We also believe that this is the way to cooperate between two groups 
which are working on similar topic. Since we received a positive 
feedback from our organization regarding to the issue, we will disclose 
it after we add some text to the current skeleton document. The time 
will be sometime after the next ITU-T meeting (next year Feb).

We appreciate your cooperation.

Regards,
Suyong

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 05:06:50 +0000

Hi,

On Sep 14, 2012, at 6:07, Suyong Eum <[email-masked]> wrote:
> As commented by Lars and the other ICNRG chairs during the meeting, the Y.FNDAN and its IPR need to be disclosed to receive comments or feedback by individual members of ICNRG.

this is not exactly what I said.

What I said is that any contributor to the RG needs to comply with the IRTF IPR policy. So if someone contributes e.g. an ITU-T document, it is up to that individual to make sure they follow what is described at http://irtf.org/ipr.

Also, if you want comments by the RG on this document, it should really be made available to the RG, e.g., as a PDF. Where can this document be accessed? Can you send a URL?

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Suyong Eum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:33:21 +0900

Hi Lars,

> What I said is that any contributor to the RG needs to comply with the IRTF IPR policy. So if someone contributes e.g. an ITU-T document, it is up to that individual to make sure they follow what is described athttp://irtf.org/ipr.
Thank you for making it clear.

> Also, if you want comments by the RG on this document, it should really be made available to the RG, e.g., as a PDF. Where can this document be accessed? Can you send a URL?
We will make the document available (e.g., by sending the pdf version to 
the ICNRG mailing list, or by using any proper way to comply with the 
IRTF IPR policy) after we add some text to the current skeleton 
version.  The time will be sometime after the next ITU-T meeting (next 
year Feb).

Thanks,
Suyong

On 2012-09-14 ?? 2:06, Eggert, Lars wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sep 14, 2012, at 6:07, Suyong Eum<[email-masked]>  wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg