Subject: [icnrg] Internship

From: "Mostafa Rezazad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 16:29:52 +0800 (SGT)

Dear all members,

I am a PhD student in NUS (National University of Singapore) and my
research area now is on NDN router architecture.

I am trying to improve the NDN router architecture to make it less
dependent on memory technology and make it faster in passing the Interest
packets that would not satisfy by the router. We got some interesting
results as well. Trying to publish the results in SIGMETRIC 2013.

In order to do so I needed to develop my own simulator. I needed a
simulator to give me the flexibility to change the architecture of the
router and assign various type of functionality to each memory unit
(PIT,FIB,..) or introduce new tables or move the tables around from router
buffer to interface or other kind of architectural flexibility. The
simulation is under the test and will finish soon.

These are the rough information about what I am doing now and in order to
broaden my knowledge I really like to work with other research groups.  So
I am looking for an internship opportunity to get involve in other
research topics. I am really keen on working on different aspects of NDN
network and the project does not need to be on the architecture level.

Please contact me if you have any options or you know someone who has.

Thanks a lot and regards,
Mostafa