Subject: [icnrg] [Call for Participation] INFOCM2014 NOM (Name Oriented Mobility) Workshop

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 17:57:32 +0800

****************************************************************************
****

Call for Participation

INFOCM2014 NOM (Name Oriented Mobility) Workshop

April 28, 2014 Toronto, Canada 

http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2014/Workshops_NOM.html

Registration: http://www.ieee-infocom.org/Attendee.html

****************************************************************************
****

Workshop Program

http://www.ieee-infocom.org/Workshops_NOM_TP.html

9:00-9:10 Workshop opening 

9:10-10:00 Keynote Speech

Session Chair: Bertrand Mathieu (Orange Labs, France)

Title: Information Centric Networking to Support Disaster Management

Speaker: K. K. Ramakrishnan (WinLab, Rutgers University, USA.)

10:00-10:30 Break

10:30-12:10 Session I "ICN for Wireless Network"

Session Chair: Bertrand Mathieu (Orange Labs, France)

VANET via Named Data Networking

Giulio Grassi (University of Bologna, Italy), Giovanni Pau (UPMC - LIP6 &
UCLA, USA); Davide Pesavento (University of Padua, Italy), Lixia Zhang
(University of California at Los Angeles, USA), Ryuji Wakikawa (Softbank
Mobile, Japan), Rama K Vuyyuru (Toyota Info Technology Center, USA)

Decentralised Binding of Self-Certifying Names to Real-World Identities for
Assessment of Third-Party Messages in Fragmented Mobile Networks

Jan Seedorf, Dirk Kutscher, Fabian Schneider (NEC Laboratories Europe,
Germany)

Efficient Content Routing in MANETs Using Distances to Directories

JJ Garcia-Luna-Aceves, Qian Li (University of California, Santa Cruz, USA)

Information-Centric Delay-Tolerant Mobile Ad-Hoc Network

You Lu, Xiao Li, Yu-Ting Yu, Mario Gerla (University of California at Los
Angeles, USA)

12:10-13:30 Lunch

13:30-15:10 Session II "ICN Applications"

Session Chair: Session Chair: Hassnaa Moustafa (Intel, USA)

Name-Based Replication Priorities in Disaster Cases

Ioannis Psaras, Lorenzo Saino (University College London, United Kingdom);
Mayutan Arumaithurai (University of Goettingen, Germany), K. K. Ramakrishnan
(Rutgers University, USA), George Pavlou (University College London, United
Kingdom)

nCDN: CDN Enhanced with NDN

Xiaoke Jiang, Jun Bi (Tsinghua University, China)

A CCN-Based Social Network Application Optimising Network Proximity

Bertrand Mathieu (Orange Labs, France); Patrick Truong (Orange Labs, France)

Differentiated Services in Named-Data Networking

Yusung Kim, Ikjun Yeom (Sungkyunkwan University, Korea), Younghoon Kim
(KAIST, Korea)

15:10-15:40 Break

15:40-17:20 Session III "ICN Mechanisms"

Session Chair: Jun Bi (Tsinghua University, China)

Design of a High-speed Content-centric-networking Router Using Content
Addressable Memory

Atsushi Ooka (Osaka University, Japan), Shingo Ata (Osaka City University,
Japan), Kazunari Inoue, Masayuki Murata (Osaka University, Japan)

Transport Layer Design for Named Data Wireless Networking

Marica Amadeo, Antonella Molinaro, Claudia Campolo (University Mediterranea
of Reggio Calabria, Italy), Manolis Sifalakis, Christian F Tschudin
(University of Basel, Switzerland)

MAGIC: a Distributed MAx-Gain In-network Caching Strategy in
Information-Centric Networks

Jing Ren (University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China),
Wen Qi (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong), Cedric Westphal (Huawei
Innovation Center, USA), Kejie Lu (University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez,
Puerto Rico), Jianping Wang (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong),
Shucheng Liu (Huawei Technologies, China), Sheng Wang (University of
Electronic Science and Technology of China, China)

iDNS: Enabling Information Centric Networking Through The DNS

Spencer Sevilla (University of California, Santa Cruz, USA), Priya Mahadevan
(PARC, USA), JJ Garcia-Luna-Aceves (University of California at Santa Cruz,
USA)

Consumer Driven Information Freshness Approach for Content Centric
Networking

José Quevedo, Daniel Corujo (Instituto de Telecomunicações Aveiro,
Portugal); Rui L Aguiar (University of Aveiro, Portugal)

17:40-18:00 Closing remarks

Workshop Chairs

Jun Bi, Tsinghua University, China

Hassnaa Moustafa, Intel Corporation, USA 

Bertrand Mathieu, Orange, France

Steering Committee

Eve Schooler, Intel Corporation, USA

Giovanni Pau, UCLA, USA

Lixia Zhang, UCLA, USA

Jun Bi, Tsinghua University, China

Hassnaa Moustafa, Intel Corporation, USA Bertrand Mathieu, Orange, France 

Xiaoming Fu, Gottingen University, Germany