Subject: [icnrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00.txt

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 15:08:10 -0500

forwarding the ietf submission info for our current ndn/ccn message 
format proposal.

-- Mark

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00.txt
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 12:04:57 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>, Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mark Stapp and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs
Revision:	00
Title:		NDN Message Format Proposal
Document date:	2015-01-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00

Abstract:
    This memo defines an on-the-wire format for Named-data Networking
    (NDN) protocol messages.  NDN packets begin with a fixed-size header.
    After the header, the remainder of the message is composed of type-
    length-value (TLV) tuples.  The Type and Length fields use a compact,
    fixed-size encoding scheme.  The TLVs for message attributes that are
    standardized are defined in a registry.  Part of the TLV number-space
    is reserved for standardized attributes.  Other parts of the number-
    space are set aside for experimental use.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat