Subject: [icnrg] Deadline extended to Jan. 29, 2015 RE: Call for Papers: Information Centric Networking

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:40:17 +0800

Due to requests from authors, the submission deadline is extend to Jan. 29,
2015.

http://www.china-cic.cn/html_magazine/20150117141626.html

Best Regards,

GUEST EDITORS

Prof. Jun BI, Tsinghua University, China. 

Dr. Luca Muscariello, Orange Labs, France. 

Prof. Beichuan Zhang, University of Arizona, USA.

From: Jun Bi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:44 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Call for Papers: Information Centric Networking
Importance: High

Call for Papers -- Feature Topic, Vol.12, No.7, 2015

Information Centric Networking

http://www.china-cic.cn/html_magazine/20150117141626.html

Information-Centric Networking (ICN) is an emerging direction in Future
Internet architecture research, gaining significant tractions among academia
and industry. 

Aiming to replace the conventional host-to-host communication model by a
data-centric model, ICN treats data content as the first class entity in
network architecture. It not only brings benefits in application
development, content distribution and security, but also challenges in
almost every front of networking. 

Over the last few years many research efforts in ICN have been carried out
and made significant advances in the design, evaluation, and understanding
of ICN architectures. A global research and development community for ICN
has been formed, and a number of specific architectural proposals have been
formulated. 

Focusing on the development of ICN, China Communications calls for papers on
Information-Centric Networking architecture topics, specific algorithms and
protocols, as well as results from implementations and experimentation.

SCHEDULE

Submission Deadline: January 15, 2015

Acceptance Notification (1st round): March 1, 2015

Minor Revision Due: March 20, 2015

Final Decision Due: April 15, 2015

Final Manuscript Due: May 15, 2015

Publication Date: July 15, 2015

GUEST EDITORS

Prof. Jun BI, Tsinghua University, China. 

Dr. Luca Muscariello, Orange Labs, France. 

Prof. Beichuan Zhang, University of Arizona, USA. 

TOPICS OF INTEREST INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: 

1.     New ICN architecture

2.     ICN naming

3.     ICN routing

4.     ICN caching

5.     ICN mobility

6.     ICN trust and security

7.     ICN resource management and traffic models

8.     ICN applications

9.     Experience from ICN implementations and experiments

10.  Tools, testbeds, and measurements for ICN 

SUBMISSION GUIDANCE

China Communications seeks original, UNPUBLISHED research papers reporting
substantive new work in various aspects of Information Centric Networking.
Papers MUST clearly indicate your contributions to the field of Information
Centric Networking and properly cite related work in this field.

Papers should be submitted in two separate .doc files (preferred) or .pdf
files: 1) Main Document (including paper title, abstract, key words, and
full text); 2) Title page (including paper title, author affiliation,
acknowledgement and any other information related with the authors’
identification) through the  <http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/chinacomm>
Manuscript Central. Please register or login at
<http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/chinacomm> http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.
com/chinacomm, then go to the author center and follow the instructions
there. Remember to select “Feature Topic: Information Centric Networking -
July Issue, 2015” as your manuscript type when submitting; otherwise, it
might be considered as a regular paper. Each submission must be accompanied
by the following information:

● an abstract of about 150 words

● 3-8 keywords

● original photographs with high-resolution (300 dpi or greater); eps. or
tif. format is preferred

● sequentially numbered references. The basic reference format is: [#]LEE
W, BRYANT S, MIILER H M, et al. Mining Data Correlation from Multi-Faceted
Sensor Data in Internet of Things[J]. China Communications, 2011, 8(1):
132-138.

● brief biographies of authors (50-75 words)

● contact information, including email and mailing addresses 

Please note that each submission will normally be approximately 4500 words,
with no more than 20 mathematical formulas, accomplished by up to 10 figures
and/or tables.