Subject: [icnrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00.txt

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 15:08:45 -0500

Forwarding the submission links for the current message-format 
comparison document.

-- Mark

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00.txt
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 12:06:29 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>, Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mark Stapp and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison
Revision:	00
Title:		NDN Message Format Comparison
Document date:	2015-01-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00

Abstract:
    Several on-the-wire formats have been proposed for Named-data
    Networking (NDN) protocol messages.  This memo compares the
    properties of four of these proposals, attempting to provide a
    framework for discussion and eventual consensus.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat