Subject: [icnrg] Multimedia Streaming in ICN

From: Syed Hassan Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 00:55:07 +0900

Dear Future Internet Research Community,

Through this email, I would like to take your attention to a very timely
Survey on Multimedia Streaming in ICN, published in Computer Networks.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1389128617302414
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/1c15254533740a477b07cbbfe6ee0fbc57a3964c?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencedirect.com%2Fscience%2Farticle%2Fpii%2FS1389128617302414&userId=1521725&signature=33569c0b07075168>

I hope that this article will ignition and provide current trends. The
authors are open for discussions and positive criticisms.

Best Regards,
Syed Hassan Ahmed,
​ Ph.D.,​

Kyungpook National University,
Daegu, Republic of Korea.
https://sites.google.com/site/shahmedknu/
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9423070b68f7540e6d4e93347a6969ff64801c4e?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsites.google.com%2Fsite%2Fshahmedknu%2F&userId=1521725&signature=43a7429b5e029277>

---

From: Nikos Fotiou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 15:24:16 +0300

Hi,
Elsevier (and others) allow authors to host pdf versions of their papers 
in their home pages. I believe this is a good dissemination practice ;)

Moreover, I can see that all links in this mailing list are routed 
through mailtrack.io IMHO this should be avoided.

Best,
Nikos

On 11/6/2017 6:55 μμ, Syed Hassan Ahmed wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg
>