Subject: [icnrg] Request for Agenda Items for ICNRG Meetings in Prague

From: "David Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 08:57:34 -0400

ICNRG’ers,

Planning for our next meetings at IETF in Prague is underway. We will 
have a full-day interim on Sunday, July 16, and a regular mid-week 
session, which has yet to be scheduled by the IETF secretariat.

Details can be found on the just-updated ICNRG Wiki at 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg.

Please send requests for agenda slots to the chairs 
([email-masked]). We will allocate the slots between the Sunday 
and mid-week meetings based on topic and also hopefully accommodate 
participants’ logistics preferences as well.

Please register for the interim meeting through the wiki, or if you are 
wiki-editing challenged, by an email to the chairs.

The ACM ICN 2017 conference technical program committee meeting will be 
the day before IETF (Saturday) at the same venue, so we are hoping to 
have some additional top researchers at the Sunday interim which should 
make for lively discussion.

Also, we are looking for a sponsor to provide refreshments for the 
Sunday interim meeting. Please see if your organization would like to 
fund this worthy activity!

Börje, Dirk, and Dave.