Subject: [icnrg] Call for adoption of FLIC Draft as ICNRG working document

From: "David Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 10:29:31 -0400

Folks,

The FLIC draft 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschudin-icnrg-flic/) has been 
around for a while, has been presented multiple times, has gotten fairly 
thorough review, and is implemented.

The chairs would like to formally adopt this draft as an ICNRG working 
document, and progress it rapidly toward RG last call.

If there are no objections we will do this in the next week and direct 
the authors to resubmit as draft-icnrg-flic-00.

Börje, Dirk, and Dave.

---

From: "David Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 10:51:20 -0400

Having heard no objection, the chairs confirm the adoption of the FLIC 
draft as an ICNRG working document.

Would the authors please prepare a new draft named draft-icnrg-flic-00 
and submit it at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

DaveO

On 15 Jun 2017, at 10:29, David Oran wrote:

> around for a while, has been presented multiple times, has gotten 
> fairly thorough review, and is implemented.
>
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg