Subject: [icnrg] ICNRG Interim meeting on Friday, September 29: call for contributions

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:55:11 +0200

Hi all,

We are going to hold a full-day interim meeting in Berlin on Friday, 
September 29, i.e., the day after the ICN conference.

Please let the chairs know if you are interested to present/discuss 
something.

In the past, we have often used these post-conference meetings for 
in-depth discussion of interesting topics, such as security/privacy, 
IoT. Also, we would have the opportunity to hear extended versions of 
conference talks or poster/demo presentations. If you think this could 
be for you, please let us know.

Also, if you want to suggestion a particular discussion topic, the 
chairs would try their best to organize something to accommodate that.

Of course you are also very welcome if you are normally not attending 
IETF meetings and you want to check out the friendly ICNRG community.

If you plan on attending, please add your name to the table on our Wiki 
page: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg

(You have to create an account and login in order to edit the page.)

Thanks,
Dirk, Dave, Börje