Subject: [icnrg] Community consultation for ICN-2018 date

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 17:18:33 +0200

Hello ICN community,

for ICN-2018, we are considering to hold the conference from Thursday 
(tutorials) through Saturday, probably in mid-September (aiming for Sep 
13 -- 15) in the US East Coast area. Since this would deviate from our 
normal schedule and extend to Saturday, we would like know whether that 
would be a problem for the community.

If you are generally interested in attending (obviously, most of us 
cannot make firm plans now), please share your thoughts here:

http://doodle.com/poll/bpg5evgpii58p8ge

(We’ll close this on Friday, EOB PDT.)

Thanks,

Dirk on behalf of ICN Conference Steering Committee

---

From: Cedric Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 18:09:11 +0000

Hi Dirk,

Due to family reasons, I would find it difficult to attend a conference that extends on the Saturday.
Best,

C. 

-----Original Message-----
From: icnrg [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dirk Kutscher
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [icnrg] Community consultation for ICN-2018 date

Hello ICN community,

Thanks,

_______________________________________________
icnrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg