Subject: [icnrg] ACM SIGCOMM ICN Conference: Call for Site Proposals for 2019

From: "Dirk Kutscher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:37:26 +0200

Hello,

The Steering Committee of the ACM Information-Centric Networking is 
inviting interested groups and individuals to submit proposals for 
hosting the 2018 ACM ICN conference. After ACM ICN 2014 in Paris, ACM 
ICN 2015 in San Francisco, ACM ICN 2016 in Kyoto, ACM ICN 2017 in 
Berlin, and ICN 2018 in Boston we are especially interested in proposals 
for hosting ACM ICN 2018 in  Asia  (without excluding proposals from 
other parts of the world).

Submission Instructions

Deadline: 2018-07-31
Proposal format: up to two pages in A4 or letter format
Send proposals in PDF to: [email-masked]
Please do not hesitate to contact the Steering Committee (at the above 
email address) in case of any questions.

Please see the attached additional information if you are interested to 
submit a proposal.

Best regards,
Dirk (on behalf of ACM ICN Steering Committee)