Subject: [icnrg] Agendas for ICNRG Interim and main meeting have been updated - please check as some stuff has moved around

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 10:58:22 -0400

Thanks to the ICNRGer’s who responded to the earlier solicitation and 
proposed talks and other agenda items for Montreal.

The chairs have updated the agendas; there are a number of important 
changes, so please look them over carefully to make sure we captured 
everything and there are no errors. Most significantly, we moved the 
mobility management discussion from Sunday to Tuesday in order that this 
occur after the DMM meeting at IETF.

The agendas can be found both on the ICNRG Wiki 
(https://trac.ietf.org/trac/irtf/wiki/icnrg)
and the Datatracker 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2018-icnrg-02/session/icnrg 
& https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/session/icnrg)

For those of you who proposed new items, check your email as there will 
be individual confirmation responses. Some of the items are marked 
“tentative” because there is either no internet draft backing up the 
proposed talk, or the proposal needs to be accompanied by slides 
available for perusal by the chairs enough in advance to assess the 
relevance/quality of the work.

Deadlines for availability of materials to the chairs are as follows:

- Slides for new talks marked *tentative* for Sunday are due by Friday 
noon 2018-07-13
- Slides for other talks for Sunday are due by Saturday noon 2018-07-13
- Slides for Tuesday talks (including draft updates) are due Monday noon 
2018-07-16

Remember also to **register for the Sunday Interim** on the Wiki (or 
email the chairs to do it for you if you are wiki-editing challenged). 
Quite a few of you we know plan to show up are not yet registered.

Also note that there are few new -00 drafts that have been submitted 
recently, so please take time to read these and let us know if there 
should be live discussion on any of them not already covered by the 
agenda.

See you in Montreal!

DaveO, for Börje and Dirk.