Subject: [Id-event] Adhoc Meeting 11/16/17

From: Luke Camery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:37:04 +0000

TL;DR - Meet in the building lobby at 9:40 to be escorted upstairs for a
10:00 start

*Time*
09:40-15:30

*Location*
Google Singapore
70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71, 117371

*Agenda*
1. Review and discuss the two Management API drafts:
  - Spec 1
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scurtescu-secevent-event-stream-mgmt-api-00>
  - Spec 2 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-secevent-stream-mgmt-00>
2. Address remaining open questions

-- 

*  •  **Luke Camery*
*  •  *Associate Product Manager
*  •  *Federated Identity

---

From: Luke Camery <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:44:38 +0000

Since my cab driver was confused, I should I'd sent helpful directional
tips. See here <https://goo.gl/maps/ByGMRWncXf62> for the exact coordinates
that you're going to.

Note that you'll see Mapletree Business Center from the highway. Enter the
complex and follow the internal roads for 60-80. There will be three stops
at the second tower with the center stop being 70 (and your destination).
The lobby is exclusively for Google with lots of Google branding so you'll
recognize it. Ping me when you arrive.

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 5:37 PM Luke Camery <[email-masked]> wrote:

>   - Spec 2
> <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-secevent-stream-mgmt-00>

*  •  **Luke Camery*

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:55:30 +0000

Thanks Luke

Uber knows the destination as Google, so hoping that is seemless.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 8:44 AM Luke Camery <[email-masked]> wrote:

> tips. See here <https://goo.gl/maps/ByGMRWncXf62> for the exact
> coordinates that you're going to.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Id-event mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/id-event
>
-- 
Subscribe to the HARDTWARE <http://hardtware.com/> mail list to learn about
projects I am working on!