Subject: Qustion

From: Abdullah Aref <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 08:13:53 -0800 (PST)

Dir all

i'm studing traffic concentration of Core Based Tree
(CBT, is there a solution for this problem or is it
under investigations

=====
Regards
Abdullah Aref

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing.
http://photos.yahoo.com/

---

From: Daniel Zappala <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Dec 2003 09:39:09 -0800

Traffic concentration is only a problem in certain situations (namely a
small number of cores used for all groups).  This can be alleviated by
using multiple cores for each tree.  Please see:

D. Zappala, A. Fabbri, and V. Lo, An Evaluation of Shared Multicast
Trees with Multiple Cores. Journal of Telecommunication Systems, Kluwer,
March, 2002.

You can find this paper on my web site at:

http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~zappala/publications.html

Daniel Zappala

-- 
Daniel Zappala <[email-masked]>