Subject: Hello!

From: "Michael Olorogun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:46:23 -0500 (GMT+5)

From The Desk of: Dr. Michael Olorogun
                  Contract Review Penal(CPR)
                  Department Of Petroleum Resources
                  Lagos.

Reply To: [email-masked]

Internet Fax Number: 1 650 897 9125

Dear Friend,

Re: Urgent Funds for Investment.

I am Dr. Michael Olorogun, a member of the Contract Review Panel, 
Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Nigeria. I am contacting you 
to be our reliable partner/agent to assist us to receive and 
investment of Twenty Five million,Five hundred Thousand United States 
Dollars only into your designated bank account in subsequent 
investments in education, properties, agriculture, construction, 
software design and supply, or any business of your choice, to 
initiate a proper and structured relationship in your country.

You will be required to;

(1). Assist in the transfer/receive of the above amount in your 
designated bank account (virgin or existing account).

(2). Advised on lucrative areas for investment with a large yearly 
turn-over profit .

(3). Assist us in the purchase of properties .

(4). The fund is intended to be invested through you/your agency in the
purchase of facilities and assets in your country.

(5). This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10%
off the investment capital.

(6). The transaction desire absolute confidentiality and 
professionalism in the handling of this matter.

Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive 
investment funds in cash and if the above investment proposals 
interest you and you sincerely wish to advice and assist, I urgently 
want you to me the information as stated below so that we can commence 
the mutual beneficial transaction without delay and onward transfer of 
the funds into your designated bank account;

(1). Your Full Names and Address

(2). Your Telephone and Fax Numbers and if available your cell phone 
Number.

You shall be given 25% of the total sum of US$25.5M for the services 
rendered as soon as the funds are confirmed in your bank account 
within or less than 14 days of the final commencement/take-off of the 
transaction/project. 

Moreover, our investment shall also be under your sole supervision 
since you know what to invest in making profits in your country. Your 
swift copy of your email should be forwarded to: 
[email-masked]

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Michael Olorogun.