Subject: However, seeing as all documentation that I have read state that the connection must be going from the ISA to the parent server, that changes things up a bit.

From: scarcely <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:43:10 -0700

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

We deliver targeted traffic at an affordable price through a network of
leading search engine partners. The only time I have ever seen this
happen is when XP has been pirated. But all-in-all, an interesting way
to share during that downtime. A few days later, controversy ensued as
ICE announced that one of his six tests during the race showed a higher
than normal testosterone level. They set him up in a mansion and paid
for everything.

I uninstalled and reinstalled this game.