Subject: Dear Customer !!!

From: "FedEx Online Team Management." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:01:14 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Customer !!!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that
is registered with us for shipping to your residential location.We thought
that the sender gave you our contact details and that you would have
contacted us by now.we would also let you know that a letter is also
attached to your package.However, we cannot quote its content to you via
E-mail for privacy reasons.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft
worth $800,000.00 USD,in FedEx we do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES
but in Bank Drafts only.

The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your
colleague explained that he is from the United States but he is in Nigeria
for a three (3) month Surveying Project. for he is working with a
consulting firm in Nigeria West Africa. We are sending you this E-mail
because your package is been registered on a Special Order. What you have
to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for the immediate
dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as
our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will only take us one
working day (24 hours) for your package to arrive at its designated
destination.For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as
Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was
registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance
Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated
Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This
will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your
country.However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 US Dollars to the
FedEx Delivery Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx
company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed
that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we
do not accept such payments considering the facts that all items &
packages registered with us has a time limitation and we cannot accept
payment not knowing when you will be picking up the package or even
respond to us.So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment
incase of any possible demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further
information.We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible
because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost
package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as
the package those not have a return address.

Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the
details given below:

FedEx Delivery Post
Contact Person: Mr.David Moore
Tele Phone:+2348063652748Email: [email-masked]

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.

This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.

FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
AGE
MARITAL STATUS:
COUNTRY:
OCCUPATION:

Kindly complete the above form and submit it to the delivery manager o:
[email-masked]

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the
necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the
Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of
$105 US Dollars. They will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well
as the attached letter to your residence. which usually takes 24 hours
being an over night delivery service.

Note: that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high
priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave
us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria
and he has not gotten a phone yet. We personally sealed your Bank Draft
and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of
the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the
email address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to
enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr James Wellington.
FedEx Online Team Management.
All rights reserved.
&#1169;@&#1089;&#1097;&#1097;&#1093;`&#1090;&#1088;&#1089;&#1088;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain
confidential or Privileged information. If you are not an addressee you
must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or
any attachments.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEDEX INTL>>>LICENCE OF FEDERAL EXPRESS CO-OPERATION.