Subject: Re: [idn] Intro to my I-D

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:41:03 -0400

Ben,

Section 6 of draft-ietf-idn-tsconv-00.txt has the authors' addresses:

XiaoDong LEE and GuoNian SUN may both be reached at the CNNIC. Both attended
IETF-50, and I'd the pleasure of meeting them in Beijing earlier this month
at the 5th ChineInet Conference.

China Network Information Center (CNNIC)
NO.4  South 4th ST. Beijing, P.R.China, 100080, PO BOX 349
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +86-10-62619750#3020
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +86-10-62619750#3016

HSU, NAI-WEN and Erin (Yu Hsuan) Chen may both be reached at the TWNIC. I've
not met with either.

Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC)
4F-2, No.9 Sec. 2, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, 100 Taiwan, R.O.C.
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +886-2-23411313#500
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +886-2-23411313#502

I'm interested in your questions also, and you may write to me privately,
though I am no substitute for the authors.

Eric

---

From: "ben" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 00:46:18 -0400

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the info.  I just looked over the drafts quite quickly and
there are many things that I agree with.  However, there is one very
important point that I strongly disagree with (no intend of disrespect
to the authors).  Is it possible for me to ask Mr.Lee a couple of
questions directly inorder to clarify something before I make my
comments?

Thanks
Ben Chan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine" <[email-masked]>
To: "ben" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [idn] Intro to my I-D

Ben,

ftp to ftp.isi.edu, login anonymous; password <your-email-address>;
set prompt; cd internet-drafts; dir *idn*; mget *tsconv* *icdn*

or

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idn-tsconv-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-idn-icdn-00.txt

Eric