Subject: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-chung-idn-ace37-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 06:50:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ACE Utilizing All 37 Alphanumeric Characters (ACE37)
	Author(s)	: E. Chung, D. Leung
	Filename	: draft-chung-idn-ace37-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 05-Jul-01
	
ACE37 is a combination of DUDE-02, AMC-W/V and LACE.  ACE37 utilizes 
the simple one pass algorithm of DUDE, the character block 
considerations of AMC-W/V and the Base-32 compression of LACE.  It 
also fully utilizes entire LDH set currently allowed in the DNS (A-
z, 0-9 and '-') within its character repertoire to optimize 
performance and compression.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chung-idn-ace37-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-chung-idn-ace37-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-chung-idn-ace37-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.