Subject: [idn] Request to advance "Requirements of Internationalized Domain

From: "James Seng/Personal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 21:56:51 -0700

Names"
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:04:35 +0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

Erik & Thomas,

The chairs of the International Domain Names Working Group, on the
behalf of the working group, request that the following document be
published as a Informational RFC:

Title : Requirements of Internationalized Domain Names
Author(s) : Z. Wenzel, J. Seng
Filena    me : draft-ietf-idn-requirements-08.txt
Pages : 8
Date : 22-Jun-01

A working group last call was conducted on 13th Feb 2001. "-08" on 22th
Jun 2001 was produced in responsed to the comments made and subsequence
discussion. The wg agreed in the London IETF meeting to advance this
document.

James Seng / Marc Blanchet
IDN Working Group Co-chairs