Subject: RE: [idn] 7CE

From: Yves Arrouye <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:44:57 -0700

>   "UTF-LDH".

I am strongly against calling UTF-* anything that is not a UTF sanctioned by
the Unicode Consortium. And I am pretty sure they are too (witness the
recent renaming of UTF-8S to CESU-8). I think it would confuse, rather than
help, people. Don't you?

YA

---

From: "Soobok Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:15:32 +0900

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Yves Arrouye" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 9:44 AM
Subject: RE: [idn] 7CE

> the Unicode Consortium. 

Sure.  I want the Unicode Consortium to approve this useful new transfer encoding format 
as UTF-LDH. But UC is out of control of this WG. That was my point.  :-)

>And I am pretty sure they are too (witness the