Subject: [idn]Antibody warning

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:21:21 -0700

Hello,
  Are you able to read my drafts? Is it worth 
consideration by the WG?

 I think there is tumor in the WG process.  I have
been receiving over 130 autoreplies for my
submission draft-liana-idn-stone-00 and 
draft-ietf-idn-step-01 in the last a few days,  
and my drafts have not appeared in the draft 
directory.  I can not refer to them.   What is going
wrong?

Liana

---

From: "James Seng/Personal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:11:38 +0800

Liana,

if you are submitting your drafts, the way to do so is to send it to
[email-masked]. They will process it in time. Sometimes it is
faster, sometimes slower but in these times, please be more
understanding to them.

btw, sending your mail using a template similar to I-D editors to
announce the release of your draft is a bad idea. I was a bit confused
until I saw the sender address. Please try not to do it again. The I-D
will announce it for you when they publish it.

-James Seng