Subject: Re: [idn] Update Charter revision 2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:34:44 EDT

In a message dated 2001-10-23 20:13:49 Pacific Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

>  Comments please.
>  ...
>  The discussion of new codepoints, codepoints properties and
>  mappings between codepoints are out-of-scope for the working group and
>  should be done in other relevant expert group.

Basically this means that the entire reordering discussion and TC<->SC 
discussion are out of scope.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California

---

From: "James Seng/Personal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:38:37 +0800

The discussion of these codepoints and the tables are out of scope. IETF
are not code point expert. The use of it (codepoints table if there is
one) is not.

-James Seng