Subject: [idn] process message from the chairs

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:39:12 -0500

The chairs with the agreement of the AD believe that it is time to close
the working group. This will happen when the current drafts (stringprep,
nameprep, idna, punycode) in the RFC queue are published.  However, we are
requesting to the secretariat to move any remaining wg drafts to individual
submission status. The authors should follow the documented IETF process
steps (RFC2026) for advancing these documents. These documents are:
draft-ietf-idn-dnsii-trace-01.txt and draft-ietf-idn-uri-03.txt.

Marc and James.

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:01:44 -0500

clarifications based on 2 questions I got in the corridors in Atlanta:
- the mailing list will remain opened "forever" (not quite, but you get
it), for the community to continue discuss related idn work.

Marc.

-- dimanche, novembre 17, 2002 22:39:12 -0500 Marc Blanchet
<[email-masked]> wrote/a écrit:

> requesting to the secretariat to move any remaining wg drafts to
> individual submission status. The authors should follow the documented
> IETF process steps (RFC2026) for advancing these documents. These
> documents are: draft-ietf-idn-dnsii-trace-01.txt and
> draft-ietf-idn-uri-03.txt.
> 
> Marc and James.
>