Subject: Virginia Eliminate all you owe not even sending another dollar

From: "HEATHER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:29:44 +0100

Eliminate all you owe not even sending another dollar.  Stop the
embarrassing telephone calls. End the sending of checks!

Believe it or not a good number lendors not following the banking laws
here. Unbelievable but true!

Visit our web site for in-depth details about our procedure at 0 charge or
requirement. You have nothing to lose and heaps to reap.

Please contact us-
1_561_282_9476
Detailed info or to cease getting or to comprehend our address

With this he began walking in the air toward the high openings, and Dorothy
and Zeb followed him. The other two also caught hold, hoping their united
strength would pull him down, and the next minute Rob was soaring through
the air with the entire string of five buccaneers dangling from his left leg

It was the same sort of climb one experiences when walking up a hill, and
they were nearly out of breath when they came to the row of openings, which
they perceived to be doorways leading into halls in the upper part of the
house. At first the villains were too astounded to speak, but as they
realized that they were being carried through the air and away from their
ship they broke into loud shouts of dismay, and finally the one who grasped
Rob's leg lost his hold and the five plunged downward and splashed into the
sea