Subject: CERTIFIED WINNER

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:48:37 -0500

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK. 
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London
REF N0:UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH N0:14/0017/1PD 

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of  
£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds)  held on the 28th of February 2007 in 
London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random 
selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a 
database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were 
selected.

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board.
To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary 
claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim 
your prize.

Mr thompson. 
Phone:+447045702389
Email: [email-masked]

Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations 

1.Name.2.Address.3.Nationality.4.Age.5.Occupation.6.Phone/Fax.
Mrs. Stella Ellis