Subject: We have discussed moving the site to banner ads, text ads, or affiliations with developers.

From: "Clotilda Rios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:08:50 -0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

It continues to be our goal to raise the quality of  material available
on Webmasterworld and to remain an independent site that serves the
community.
As with any top site that achieves the success on the order that we
have, expenses also grow. We are a verified PayPal Premier business
member and you can verify our status by clicking on the verified seal in
the lower right. An ad free environment if we should add advertising.
Members receive: Access to the private supporters forum. Member comments
are owned by the poster. Why you would want to subscribe is best heard
from the members in this thread entitled Why Should I Subscribe?
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered Trademarks of WebmasterWorld
Inc. Aside from supporting WebmasterWorlds continued operation and
expansion, subscribing to the site has tangible benefits.
A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted
conferences. We have  discussed moving the site to banner ads, text ads,
or affiliations with developers.
If you wish to pay by check or money order (US funds), our postal
address is on the about screen (link at bottom).
We have  discussed moving the site to banner ads, text ads, or
affiliations with developers.
Password: lost password? Members receive: Access to the private
supporters forum.
Aside from supporting WebmasterWorlds continued operation and expansion,
subscribing to the site has tangible benefits. If you would like to
subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of the PayPal links
above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
Member comments are owned by the poster. Note: Cookie support required
to login Subscribe to WebmasterWorld, thank you for your support.
WebmasterWorld Login Welcome  to WebmasterWorld Guest from 64. As with
any top site that achieves the success on the order that we have,
expenses also grow.
We have  discussed moving the site to banner ads, text ads, or
affiliations with developers. Note: Given that this is a service, all
subscriptions are final and refunds are not granted.
WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered Trademarks of WebmasterWorld
Inc. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Members receive: Access to the private supporters forum. As with any top
site that achieves the success on the order that we have, expenses also
grow. It has been by the generosity of our members we have not only been
able to do that, but have become known net wide as an  authoritative
source on search engine optimization and marketing matters. 00 (c)
WebmasterWorld Inc.
As with any top site that achieves the success on the order that we
have, expenses also grow.
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
Dozens of gigabytes of bandwidth per day, multiple servers, legal and
business expenses have all grown dramatically in the last year to
account for our (just plain) awesome growth.
Dozens of gigabytes of bandwidth per day, multiple servers, legal and
business expenses have all grown dramatically in the last year to
account for our (just plain) awesome growth. We have  discussed moving
the site to banner ads, text ads, or affiliations with developers. We
are a verified PayPal Premier business member and you can verify our
status by clicking on the verified seal in the lower right. An ad free
environment if we should add advertising.
00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc. WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered
Trademarks of WebmasterWorld Inc. It is made up of some of the best
professionals in the business in a more relaxed atmosphere.
Aside from supporting WebmasterWorlds continued operation and expansion,
subscribing to the site has tangible benefits.
It has been by the generosity of our members we have not only been able
to do that, but have become known net wide as an  authoritative source
on search engine optimization and marketing matters. 00 (c)
WebmasterWorld Inc.
Dozens of gigabytes of bandwidth per day, multiple servers, legal and
business expenses have all grown dramatically in the last year to
account for our (just plain) awesome growth.
Why you would want to subscribe is best heard from the members in this
thread entitled Why Should I Subscribe? It is made up of some of the
best professionals in the business in a more relaxed atmosphere.
Dozens of gigabytes of bandwidth per day, multiple servers, legal and
business expenses have all grown dramatically in the last year to
account for our (just plain) awesome growth.