Subject: persuasion inconvenience

From: outnumber <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:40:12 +0700

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

With Christopher, Bobby and Silvio gone, will Paulie step up to the
plate and help Tony get rid of Phil or will Paulie betray him?
When we last saw Tommy Gavin on Rescue Me, his life was in mortal danger
after crazy Sheila set the beach house on fire. HBO is now offering fans
of the hit series Big Love a chance to learn more about our favorite
polygamists before season one began. You got our attention; your emails
and collective voice have been heard.
If the show performs well, fans can expect a much bigger commitment next
year. However, in the interim, we are working on several initiatives to
help introduce the show to new audiences.
On behalf of everyone at CBS, thank you for expressing your support of
Jericho in such an extraordinary manner. Things go from bad to worse
when the FDNY launches their own investigation into Tommy's activities.

Will AJ join the family business? Some are out there saving the world,
while others are still firmly planted within their family units, TV Dads
are still just as important as they always were back in the day.

Kyle finds his way back to the Trager family.
HBO is now offering fans of the hit series Big Love a chance to learn
more about our favorite polygamists before season one began. I had the
good fortune to chat with Jaimie about her new role on ABC Family's hit
series Kyle XY.

Stay tuned folks; this character promises to take this series to new and
exciting heights! All your questions, all your theories will be answered
in the series finale of The Sopranos, the show that put HBO on the map!
I had the pleasure of speaking with Matt Dallas, the star of Kyle XY and
found him to be incredibly sweet, intelligent and completely
down-to-earth.

Will AJ join the family business? As a result, CBS has ordered seven
episodes of Jericho for mid-season next year.

Such is the case of the very lovely and talented actress Kari Matchett.

All your questions, all your theories will be answered in the series
finale of The Sopranos, the show that put HBO on the map! Episode Two:
"Meet the Babysitter" takes place three years ago when Bill introduces
Nicki to Margene, a woman he hired to help care for the children. Bill
and Roman continue their war and things get personal when the Home Plus
stores begin to suffer.
She'll quickly capture the interest of the evil Lex Luthor and becomes
romantically involved with Jimmy Olsen.

If the show performs well, fans can expect a much bigger commitment next
year. What can we expect this summer on all three series?
When season one of HBO's Big Love ended, Barb had been completely
humiliated at the "Mother of the Year" award ceremony and stripped of
her title when the Hendrickson secret was revealed.
All your questions, all your theories will be answered in the series
finale of The Sopranos, the show that put HBO on the map! It seemed as
though things had quieted down on the set, but I guess in the end they
thought it best to keep the wheels running smoothly.

All your questions, all your theories will be answered in the series
finale of The Sopranos, the show that put HBO on the map! Bill stops at
nothing to find out who was responsible for Barb's outing.
From his expressive eyes to his hilarious first words, the creators
could not have chosen a better actor to play this fascinating character.
Episode One: "Post-Partum" takes place five years ago with Barb visiting
Nicki in the hospital after she gave birth to her first son.

HBO is now offering fans of the hit series Big Love a chance to learn
more about our favorite polygamists before season one began.

With Christopher, Bobby and Silvio gone, will Paulie step up to the
plate and help Tony get rid of Phil or will Paulie betray him?

What can we expect this summer on all three series? Kyle finds his way
back to the Trager family.
Washington's publicist Howard Bragman told TMZ that the actor received
word from Shonda Rhimes that he has been fired due to what was described
as a "pattern of problematic behavior.