Subject: lily

From: Blanchard Christian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:58:42 -0400

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

Statistics Canada said the national trade deficit with all countries
other than the U.
Bush held his first meeting with Pope Benedict XVI Saturday as tens of
thousands of demonstrators filled the streets of Rome to protest the U.
Canada said those consultations didn't produce a resolution.

Justice Ian Nordheimer of the Ontario Superior Court.

Canada said those consultations didn't produce a resolution. Canada said
most of these subsidies emanate from legislated U.

agricultural subsidies," Strahl said.

global positioning system. EU looks to public funds for satellite system
European governments have abandoned plans to seek private financing to
build a satellite navigation system to rival the U.

Securities and Exchange Commission have been given permission from
commissioners to seek a fine from Nortel Networks, Bloomberg reported
Friday. Add Oklahoma Wine News to your My Yahoo! Justice Ian Nordheimer
of the Ontario Superior Court. The SEC accused the four of "repeatedly
engaging in accounting fraud to bridge gaps between Nortel's true
performance, its internal targets and Wall Street expectations.

com to get online fast! Canada said those consultations didn't produce a
resolution. It's important for every Quebecer. But Jean-Thomas Bernard,
who teaches economics at Laval University, said the fate of the carbon
tax is a foregone conclusion.

Securities and Exchange Commission have been given permission from
commissioners to seek a fine from Nortel Networks, Bloomberg reported
Friday. "CTVgm asked for the exception using arguments based upon
competitive equality and the impact of new media. That type of inversion
is unusual, as banks usually charge more for locking in rates for longer
terms.

Norilsk said it is the world's largest producer of nickel and palladium,
and among the top producers of platinum and copper.

Nordheimer ruled that a lower court judge failed to take into account
inconsistencies in the testimony of Duic, the prosecution's key witness.

Justice Ian Nordheimer of the Ontario Superior Court.
Under WTO rules, the U.

"Today's decision is good for viewers, advertisers and competition and
diversity in the Canadian broadcasting system," said Friends spokesman
Ian Morrison.