Subject: role

From: Polly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:08:43 -0400

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

It turns out that success in the new-media world depends on a lot of the
same things as in the old-media universe.

Bloggers Blog: Video Blogging Advice From Two Very Different Sources
BloggersBlog. It turns out that success in the new-media world depends
on a lot of the same things as in the old-media universe. Another
suggestion from the WSJ article is to find a niche like Grammar Girl has
with her popular grammar podcast.
's YouTube, inviting fans to comment on their work, link to it and even
copy it.
com, posting reviews online isn't as much about stardom for Megan Wade,
it's about talking up local businesses like Weird Fish.

That said just because there are already established YouTube stars
doesn't prevent you from becoming one and technically these are still
the early days of online video.

Other advice includes be consistent like Rocketboom was with their daily
schedule. Bloggers Blog: Video Blogging Advice From Two Very Different
Sources BloggersBlog. It turns out that success in the new-media world
depends on a lot of the same things as in the old-media universe.
" Some of the advice includes have sex appeal and be familiar with web
popular culture. Sex appeal is just as valuable online as off.

Bloggers Blog: Video Blogging Advice From Two Very Different Sources
BloggersBlog.

Bloggers Blog: Video Blogging Advice From Two Very Different Sources
BloggersBlog. One piece of advice is somewhat unhelpful. The Wall Street
Journal is offering some how-to advice for would-be YouTube stars with
an article called "How to Be a Star in a YouTube World. 's YouTube,
inviting fans to comment on their work, link to it and even copy it.
Bloggers Blog: Video Blogging Advice From Two Very Different Sources
BloggersBlog.

" Some of the advice includes have sex appeal and be familiar with web
popular culture. It turns out that success in the new-media world
depends on a lot of the same things as in the old-media universe.
Other advice includes be consistent like Rocketboom was with their daily
schedule. Just as in Hollywood, becoming a hit takes talent, effort,
timing and some luck.

com, posting reviews online isn't as much about stardom for Megan Wade,
it's about talking up local businesses like Weird Fish.

Another suggestion from the WSJ article is to find a niche like Grammar
Girl has with her popular grammar podcast.

Another suggestion from the WSJ article is to find a niche like Grammar
Girl has with her popular grammar podcast.

Most important, though, is the way Internet stars exploit the power of
the Web.

The Wall Street Journal is offering some how-to advice for would-be
YouTube stars with an article called "How to Be a Star in a YouTube
World. The Wall Street Journal is offering some how-to advice for
would-be YouTube stars with an article called "How to Be a Star in a
YouTube World. Just as in Hollywood, becoming a hit takes talent,
effort, timing and some luck. That said just because there are already
established YouTube stars doesn't prevent you from becoming one and
technically these are still the early days of online video.
It turns out that success in the new-media world depends on a lot of the
same things as in the old-media universe. Another suggestion from the
WSJ article is to find a niche like Grammar Girl has with her popular
grammar podcast. Bloggers Blog: Video Blogging Advice From Two Very
Different Sources BloggersBlog. Brookers can be a little silly so don't
take it personally when she is laughing at you because you don't know
how to make a YouTube video. One piece of advice is somewhat unhelpful.
And getting noticed by the "mainstream" press also helps build buzz. One
piece of advice is somewhat unhelpful.
Another suggestion from the WSJ article is to find a niche like Grammar
Girl has with her popular grammar podcast.

Bloggers Blog: Video Blogging Advice From Two Very Different Sources
BloggersBlog. Brookers can be a little silly so don't take it personally
when she is laughing at you because you don't know how to make a YouTube
video. Another suggestion from the WSJ article is to find a niche like
Grammar Girl has with her popular grammar podcast. Brookers can be a
little silly so don't take it personally when she is laughing at you
because you don't know how to make a YouTube video. com, posting reviews
online isn't as much about stardom for Megan Wade, it's about talking up
local businesses like Weird Fish. Just as in Hollywood, becoming a hit
takes talent, effort, timing and some luck. And getting noticed by the
"mainstream" press also helps build buzz.
That said just because there are already established YouTube stars
doesn't prevent you from becoming one and technically these are still
the early days of online video.
And getting noticed by the "mainstream" press also helps build buzz.

com, posting reviews online isn't as much about stardom for Megan Wade,
it's about talking up local businesses like Weird Fish.

Sex appeal is just as valuable online as off.

And they draw on email, subscriptions and other tools to alert fans
about new offerings.