Subject: I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.

From: bake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:12:02 -0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you. People die - which was a bit
surprising given we're used to everyone miraculously surviving, but
still we have a love interest, some sort fighting, some despair, some
history.
Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate!

Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat! Don't expect
anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy.

You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. Here comes Calvin Harris
out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from no where, but he's
suddenly appeared with this song, several remixes, and even a mini-mix
on Annie Mac's show. With a learning Bayesian filter this has the
ability to grow with spam challenges. With a learning Bayesian filter
this has the ability to grow with spam challenges.

It's all lovely stuff. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore.