Subject: GOOGLE WINNING NOTIFICATION.

From: "Google Incorporation+" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:21:58 -0800 (PST)

Google Incorporation+.
Belgrave House,
76 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9TQ,
United Kingdom

GOOGLE WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our
lucky winners selected this year. This End of year promotion was set-up to
encourage the active use of the Google search engine and the Google
ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will
continue to be active and patronage to this company. Google is now the
world leading search engine worldwide, and in an effort to sure that it
remains the most widely used search engine, an online e-mail balloting was
carried out on the 30th of December 2011 without your knowledge, it was
officially released today been the  21th Of February 2012. We which to
formally announced to you that your email address was attached to a lump
sum of 500,000.00 {Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling's}.

We also wish to inform you that you have successfully passed the
requirements, statutory obligations, verifications and our satisfactory
report test conducted for all our online winners. A winning Cheque will be
issued in your name by Google Promotion Award Team, and also a certificate
of prize claims will be sent along side your winning Cheque.

These are your award details.
Security Code Number: GUK/4532345G.
Ticket No: GUK/699/33/2011
Winning Number: GUK/877/798/2011

Information's required from you are part of our precautionary measure to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. To claim your
won prize, please contact our Foreign Transfer Manager Sir. George Herbert
neatly filling the verification and fund release form below..

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.

(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Full Name.
(5) Sex.
(6) Occupation
(7) Age.
(8) Ever won an online lottery?

Mode of Prize Remittance.

(1)Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque Name and other
Winning Documents safely to you.
You are advised to contact your Foreign Transfer Manager Sir George
Herbert with his private email details below to avoid unnecessary delay
and complications:

***********************************************
FOREIGN CLAIMS MANAGER
Sir George Herbert
GOOGLE SECURITY DEPARTMENT (UK).
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone Number: +44 702 409 677 8
**********************************************

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double
claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties
about their winnings and also sharing their identification numbers. As a
result of this, these friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the
real winners. The google promotion award committee has reached a decision
from the headquarters at the United Kingdom that any double claim
discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the disqualification of the
winners lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your
winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google interactive
Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS. VERUMLEM KLEITH.
GOOGLE ZONAL CORDINATOR
LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM.