Subject: RE: issue 11.2

From: "Natale, Jonathan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:05:26 -0400

that would be fine

-----Original Message-----
From: Yakov Rekhter [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 4:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: issue 11.2

  11.2) Rules for routes from Loc-RIB to Adj-RIB-Out - Section 2
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      
Folks I wonder whether the following text would be enough to close this
issue:

   In the context of this document we assume that a BGP speaker 
   advertises to its peers (other BGP speakers which it
   communicates with) in neighboring ASs only those routes that it
   itself uses (in this context a BGP speaker is said to "use" a BGP
   route if it is the most preferred BGP route and is used in 
   forwarding). All other cases are outside the scope of this document.
   
Yakov.