Subject: agenda for the IDR WG meeting

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:52:28 -0700

Folks,

It is time to start setting the agenda for the Atlanta meeting.
If you want to discuss issues with drafts at the Atlanta meeting
please request a slot to do so, by sending mail to the wg chairs.

Yakov.

---

From: lidefeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:43:15 +0800

Hi,all,

In draft-chunzhe-idr-protection-md5-00.txt, a better mechanism to protect
BGP session is presented, and in September mail-list discussion, Pedro Roque
Marques(Juniper Networks) and John G.Scudder(Cisco System) presented some
arguements respectively,and we gave the interpretations corresponding to
their arguements and with no results arrived. IMH,this draft is worthwhile
to discuss at the Atlanta meeting. We hope you can highlight on this draft
and the relevant problem.

Thanks and Regards

Defeng Li