Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-experience-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:27:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Experience with the BGP-4 Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. McPherson, K. Patel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-experience-protocol-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-8-27
	
The purpose of this memo is to document how the requirements for
advancing a routing protocol from Draft Standard to full Standard
have been satisfied by Border Gateway Protocol version 4 (BGP-4).
This report satisfies the requirement for 'the second report', as
described in Section 6.0 of RFC 1264.  In order to fulfill the
requirement, this report augments RFC 1773 and describes additional
knowledge and understanding gained in the time between when the
protocol was made a Draft Standard and when it was submitted for
Standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-experience-protocol-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-experience-protocol-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-experience-protocol-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:44:30 -0600

I think we've incorporated all the feedback to date.  We're planning
to Last Call this RSN so please provide feedback, text, corrections
or other ASAP if you would.

Thanks!

-danny

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed Aug 27, 2003  8:27:11 AM America/Denver
> To: IETF-Announce: ;
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-experience-protocol-01.txt
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
>
> 	"FILE  
> /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-experience-protocol-01.txt".
> 	
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:44:30 -0600

Thanks!

-danny