Subject: [Idr] Disponible / Available ; Subventions / Subsidies )))))

From: "C Books )))))" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:31:06 -0400

ENGLISH MESSAGE INCLUDED******MESSAGE ANGLAIS INCLUS

ANNUAIRE DES SUBVENTIONS AU QUEBEC
26 CH. BELLEVUE
ST-ANNE-DES-LACS
QC, CANADA
J0R 1B0
(450) 224-9275

ANNUAIRE DES SUBVENTIONS AU QUÉBEC 2004
Dépot légal-Bibliothèque Nationale du Québec
ISBN 2-922870-06-5
 
COMMUNIQUÉ DE PRESSE
 Livres Canada offrent au public une édition révisée de l'ANNUAIRE DES
SUBVENTIONS AU QUÉBEC contenant plus de 1900 programmes d'aides et de
subventions provenant des divers paliers gouvernementaux et organismes.
Dans la nouvelle édition 2004 on trouve la description des programmes
ainsi que
les montants alloués.
 
L'ANNUAIRE DES SUBVENTIONS AU QUÉBEC est l'outil idéal soit pour démarrer
son
entreprise, améliorer une entreprise existante, mettre sur pied son plan
d'affaires ou obtenir l'aide de conseillers experts dans le domaine des
affaires:
Démarrage d'entreprises, études, recherches, arts, agriculture, import
export,
main d'oeuvre, cinéma, prêts, promotion, bourses, théatre, transports,
communications, mise sur pied et développement d'entreprises, construction
et
rénovation, aérospatial, concours, nouveaux talents, aide aux associations,
organismes et fondations, informatique, musique, industrie du disque, plans
d'affaires, études de marchés, infrastructures, aide aux travailleurs
autonomes
et plus encore !
 
L'annuaire des subventions est vendu $ 49,95.
Informations.....................(450) 224-9275

                   ENGLISH MESSAGE********MESSAGE ANGLAIS

PRESS RELEASE
 
CANADIAN SUBSIDY DIRECTORY YEAR 2003 EDITION
 
Legal Deposit-National Library of Canada
ISBN 2-922870-05-7
 
The new revised edition of the Canadian Subsidy Directory 2003 is now
available. 
The new edition is the most complete and affordable reference for anyone
looking for financial support.
It is deemed to be the perfect tool for new or existing businesses,
individual ventures, foundations and associations.
 
This Publication contains  more than 2000 direct and indirect financial
subsidies, grants and loans offered by government departments and
agencies, foundations, associations and organisations.  In this new 2003
edition
all programs are well described.
 
The Canadian Subsidy Directory is the most comprehensive tool to start up
a business, improve existent activities, set up a business plan, or obtain
assistance from experts in fields such as: Industry, transport,
agriculture, communications, municipal infrastructure, education,
import-export, labor, construction and renovation, the service sector,
hi-tech industries, research and development, joint ventures, arts,
cinema, theatre, music and recording industry, the self employed,
contests, and new talents.
Assistance from and for foundations and associations, guidance to prepare
a business plan, market surveys, computers, and much more!
 
The Canadian Subsidy Directory is sold $ 49.95, to obtain a copy please
call:
Canada Books...............(450) 224-9275

CANADA BOOKS
26 CH. BELLEVUE
ST-ANNE-DES-LACS
QC, CANADA
J0R 1B0
(450) 224-9275

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr