Subject: [Idr] Join Now

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:20:04 -0700

Dear Friends,

It’s rare when I find something that I truly get excited about. 

But, after speaking to the owner of what I truly believe to be 
the most profitable system online today, you’ll clearly understand 
why I’m writing you this email today. 

Before I’ll let you in on some very exciting news, I want you 
to answer one simple question. 

In the last week, what has $1 gotten you? 

Chances are, you answered: 

* A cup of coffee 

* A Junior Hamburger at McDonald’s 

* A can of Coke 

* A small Pack of Gum 

Point is, these days $1 doesn’t get you much, nor has $1 
ever paid you back $777 instantly, has it? 

Well, all of that is about to change…. 

I just received word that Carlos Garcia is going to be letting 
250 new people take his powerful system for a test drive for 
only $1 today. 

To be absolutely certain that you will find success with his 
system, Carlos is going to give you ALL of the following 
for just $1 today: 

* Endless Autoresponder accounts ( $19.95 / month Value ) 

* Endless Ad tracking Accounts for ANY URL ( $17 / month Value ) 

*Brand New* Website Monitor Software 
( Mark Joyner used to sell this for $20 / month ) 

* Lucrative Monthly Commissions ( 80% Payout! ) 

* Multiple Income Streams 

* A Full Blown Marketing Handbook 

* Viral Marketing Tools 

* Member's Only Support Forum 

Now here come the BIG BONUSES, that makes this offer 
absolutely irresistible, when I saw these I thought that 
Carlos had gone MAD, but he’s assured me that these bonuses 
are in place, and ready to land in your hands: 

These bonuses include the following: 

Confidential Internet Intelligence Manuscript by Mark Joyner ($197
Value.) 

Great Headlines Instantly ($67 Value.) 

eBook Monster Package with Rights ($47 Value.) 

Ezine Ad Solutions 2003 with Rights ($27 Value.) 

Classified Magic ($25 Value.) 

Ebook Sales Guide ($25 Value.) 

Plus, some HOT un-announced bonuses worth $389! 

Let’s do the math, all of the above amounts to $777! 

That’s not counting the fees the autoresponders, ad trackers, and 
the Website Monitor Software, which amounts to $56.95 per month. 

But, you can have it all for only $1 today. 

At this point a part of you is saying "This is too good to be true, 
it can’t be real, it must be a scam!" 

The other part of you is saying "I must take advantage of this, 
it is too good to pass up, at $1, what have I got to lose?" 

Carlos was prepared for this scenario, and that is why he has allowed 
me to give you his personal phone number, email address, even 
his home address in case you want to contact him at any time, and 
*just in case* he doesn’t deliver everything he promises. 

Carlos Garcia’s personal information is: 

Phone number – 519-439-5852 
Email Address – [email-masked] 

His address: 
507 Ontario St. 
London, Ontario, Canada 
N5W-3X3 

Yes, that is his real home address, and home phone number, 
go ahead and call him if you want. 

Now, let the other part of you take advantage of this incredible 
offer, before 250 people beat you to it by visiting: 

http://www.wealthysecrets.net/members/t.php?rid=3656&linkid=7

If you want more information please visit: 
http://www.wealthysecrets.net/members/t.php?rid=3656

Now, I have even more incredible news: 

Carlos just finished implementing a brand new system that will 
literally *explode* the earning potential for you. 

You can either join now for a buck, while the system is new, 
or you can join later while others are telling you about it. :-)

One of his members used this system and got 95 new sign ups 
in his first 3 weeks. ( That’s an extra $950 ), he then did it 
again, in the following 2 weeks and has added an extra 
$3,000 per month to his bottom line. ( 300 new sign ups ) 

Another one of his members has been using this system, and already 
has 712 people in his downline.  It’s amazing!

Now this is the type of system I truly get excited about. 

Go now and sign up for your $1 trial, you will not be disappointed. 
http://www.wealthysecrets.net/members/t.php?rid=3656&linkid=7

To our mutual success, 

FFA

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr