Subject: [Idr] revised draft

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:09:53 -0700

Folks,

Please check if the attached reflects the comments received during 
the IDR WG Last Call. In the absence of any objections we'll submit it to
the IESG Jun 14, 2004.

Yakov.
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 07 Jun 2004 15:42:12 -0400
From:    [email-masked]
To:      [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-rfc1863-historic-00.txt

- --NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Reclassification of RFC 1863 to Historic
	Author(s)	: P. Savola
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-rfc1863-historic-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2004-6-7
	
This memo reclassifies RFC 1863, A BGP/IDRP Route Server alternative
   to a full mesh routing, to Historic status.  This memo also Obsoletes
   RFC 1863.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc1863-historic-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the mess
age.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idr-rfc1863-historic-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc1863-historic-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

- --NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

- --OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body; access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc1863-historic-00.txt

- --OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-idr-rfc1863-historic-00.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org"; access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

- --OtherAccess--

- --NextPart
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

- --NextPart--

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:45:30 -0400

All of my previous concerns were addressed.  It looks good to me.

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 01:09:53PM -0700, Yakov Rekhter wrote:
> Yakov

-- 
Jeff Haas 
NextHop Technologies