Subject: [Idr] draft-chen-bgp-group-path-update-01.txt

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:03:34 -0700

Hi, Yakov and Sue:

Here is an updated version (-01.txt) that we would like to present
at the upcoming IDR meeting.

Thanks.  -- Enke

------- Forwarded Message

To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:27:48 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-bgp-group-path-update-01.txt
Sender: [email-masked]

--NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Advertisement of the Group Best Paths in BGP
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, N. Chen
	Filename	: draft-chen-bgp-group-path-update-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-7-8
	
   In this document we first identify and qualify the Group Best Paths
   for an address prefix as in general the necessary and sufficient
   subset of paths that need to be advertised by a BGP route reflector
   or a BGP confederation ASBR in order to eliminate the MED-type route
   oscillations and to achieve consistent routing in a network.  We then
   propose a mechanism for BGP that would allow a route reflector or a
   confederation ASBR to advertise the Group Best Paths.  The proposed
   mechanism is designed such that the vast majority of the BGP speakers
   in a network need only minor software changes in order to deploy the
   mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-bgp-group-path-update-01.txt

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr