Subject: ietf.org mailing list memberships reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:45:16 -0500

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your ietf.org mailing
list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how to use
it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [email-masked]) containing just the
word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
you with instructions.

**********************************************************************

NOTE WELL:

Any submission to the IETF intended by the Contributor for publication
as all or part of an IETF Internet-Draft or RFC and any statement made
within the context of an IETF activity is considered an "IETF
Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in IETF
sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any
time or place, which are addressed to:

o the IETF plenary session, o any IETF working group or portion
thereof, o the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG, o
the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB, o any IETF mailing
list, including the IETF list itself, any working group
  or design team list, or any other list functioning under IETF
auspices,
o the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

All IETF Contributions are subject to the rules of RFC 3667 and RFC
3668.

Statements made outside of an IETF session, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not IETF Contributions in the context
of this notice.

Please consult RFC 3667 for details.

*******************************************************************************

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[email-masked].  Thanks!

Passwords for [email-masked]:

List                                     Password // URL
----                                     --------  
[email-masked]                             omkeeh    
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/idr/idr-archive%40ietf.org