Subject: [Idr] BGP MIBs and Management

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:50:26 -0400

hi

Is there interest in getting together to discuss the IDR WG's MIB and
Management Deliverables in Vancouver?

For those who won't know me, I'm assigned as the MIB doctor for this
working group. This hasn't required a lot of my cycles lately, since it
seems that work isn't progressing very quickly. I don't know if this is
because there isn't a real need for supporting IPv6 and various BGP
extensions in the MIBs, or if people are planning on doing all the
management work at the end (magic management dust?).

It would be good to get together quickly and review where we are and
what we are trying to do.

Please let me know if there is any interest. 

Thanks,

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel 
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr