Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-rfc3392bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Capabilities Advertisement with BGP-4
	Author(s)       : J. Scudder, R. Chandra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rfc3392bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2008-05-22

This document defines an Optional Parameter, called Capabilities,
that is expected to facilitate the introduction of new capabilities
in the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) by providing graceful capability
advertisement without requiring that BGP peering be terminated.  This
document obsoletes RFC 3392.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc3392bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr