Subject: [Idr] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-walton-bgp-add-paths-06.txt]

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:02:50 -0700

Hi, folks:

The add-path draft has been updated.  Please see the attached announcement.

One of the application documents is the "route oscillation solutions"
(draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-01.txt), which is being revised
as well, mainly for adapting to the revised add-path draft.

Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thanks.    -- Enke

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-walton-bgp-add-paths-06.txt
Date: 	Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
	Author(s)	: D. Walton
	Filename	: draft-walton-bgp-add-paths-06.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2008-7-14
	
In this document we propose a BGP extension that allows the
   advertisement of multiple paths for the same address prefix without
   the new paths implicitly replacing any previous ones.  The essence of
   the extension is that each path is identified by a path identifier in
   addition to the address prefix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walton-bgp-add-paths-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr