Subject: [Idr] draft-scholl-idr-advisory

From: Anton Kapela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:51:10 -0400

As Ted Seely posted, "+1."

I'd like to quote some other points that I specifically agreed with
and found valuable as additions to or considerations for
draft-scholl-idr-advisory:

--From Robert Raszuk,
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/idr/current/msg03707.html,
specifically:

"* The proposed mechanism should be per SAFI."

--From Eric Rosen,
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/idr/current/msg03750.html,

"I think we have enough tools but we lack of a standardization in the
language we use to communicate events.  If we can define a draft with
these standardization first, then we could
revisit the delivery method again IMHO."

...I argue that we can (and should) do this concurrently and
asynchronously. I would support a draft regarding this topic.

Best,

-Tk