Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4), Second Version
	Author(s)       : J. Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-11.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2011-01-17

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing the Border Gateway Protocol, Version 4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.