Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 06:20:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extended Message support for BGP
	Author(s)       : Keyur Patel
                          Dave Ward
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-12-24

Abstract:
   The BGP specificatanyion mandates a maximum BGP message size of 4096
   octets.  As BGP is extended to support newer AFI/SAFIs, there is a
   need to extend the maximum message size beyond 4096 octets.  This
   draft provides an extension to BGP to extend its current message size
   from 4096 octets to 65535 octets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/