Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:14:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deprecation of BGP Path Attributes DPA, ADVERTISER and RCID_PATH / CLUSTER_ID
	Author(s)       : John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2012-12-10

Abstract:
   This document requests IANA to deprecate the BGP path attributes DPA,
   ADVERTISER, and RCID_PATH / CLUSTER_ID, associated with an abandoned
   Internet Draft and a Historic RFC, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-dpa-etal-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/