Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 06:24:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Reservation of Last Autonomous System (AS) Numbers
        Authors         : Jeffrey Haas
                          Jon Mitchell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-20

Abstract:
   This document reserves two Autonomous System numbers (ASNs) at the
   end of the 16 bit and 32 bit ranges, described in this document as
   "Last ASNs" and provides guidance to implementers and operators on
   their use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-last-as-reservation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/