Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 06:37:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Autonomous System Migration Features and Their Effects on the BGP AS_PATH Attribute
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-29

Abstract:
   This draft discusses some BGP features for ASN migration that, while
   commonly used, are not formally part of the BGP4 protocol
   specification and may be vendor-specific in exact implementation.  It
   is necessary to document these de facto standards to ensure that they
   are properly supported in future BGP protocol work such as BGPSec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:44:30 -0400

I believe that this version resolves the comments received both on and off
list during WGLC. In addition to the things that the routing directorate
review highlighted, I made an editing pass in an attempt to consolidate
and streamline the text and eliminate some of the overlap between
sections. I think it's in good enough condition now for IETF LC, but as
always, I welcome feedback.

Thanks,

Wes

On 9/29/14, 9:37 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>Idr mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.