Subject: [Idr] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-03

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:44:21 +1300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-03.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2015-03-21
IETF LC End Date: 2015-04-08
IESG Telechat date:

Summary: Almost Ready
--------

Minor Issue:
------------

In the IANA Considerations, two new registries are created (below).
For these two registries, the Registration Procedures need to be
defined, presumably on the same model as RFC 7153.

   IANA is requested to create the "Generic Transitive Experimental Use
   Extended Community Part 2 Sub-Types" registry.  It should be seeded
   with the following Sub-Type:

   0x08 - Flow spec redirect IPv4 format.

   IANA is requested to create the "Generic Transitive Experimental Use
   Extended Community Part 3 Sub-Types" registry.  It should be seeded
   with the following Sub-Type:

   0x08 - Flow spec redirect AS-4byte format.