Subject: Re: [Idr] IETF-92 agenda topics

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:43:56 +0000

Sue:
John:

When you update the agenda, can you please include links to the 
recent updated versions of the I-Ds for route leaks as follows?
(I would feel bad about making people go through older versions of the drafts.)

Please replace this -

Route Leak Detection [Sriram Kotikalapudi] [10 minutes] 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-route-leak-detection-mitigation-00
[companion draft in grow
 https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition-00]

With this -

Route Leak Detection [K. Sriram] [10 minutes] 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-detection-mitigation-00   
[companion draft in grow
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition-01 ]

Thank you.
Sriram

---

From: "John G. Scudder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:18:48 -0400

Done.

Thanks,

--John