Subject: [Idr] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-18: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:43:44 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-error-handling/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to add my thanks to Stephen's for an exceptionally good shepherd
writeup.  Thanks for taking the time to do that.

I agree with Brian's comment that the 2119 key words are inappropriate in
Section 6, and that they should be changed to plain-English
recommendations.