Subject: [Idr] 2 Week WG Adoption call for draft-ymbk-idr-rs-bfd-00 (3/2/2015 to 3/16/2015)

From: splug <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:09:04 +0100

Hello IDR mailing list,

I work for a big IXP in Germany and strongly support the adoption of
this Internet Draft.

Best regards,

Stefan Plug

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 07:55:54 -0400

IDR WG: 

The draft-ymbk-idr-rs-bfd-00 is adopted, and the authors should submit the
draft as: draft-ietf-idr-rs-bfd-00. 

There seems to be interest in the topic with alternate solutions.  If the
authors of   

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-jdurand-auto-bfd-00.txt

wish to request adoption of the draft, please send the WG chairs a request.
With this type of interest, we will schedule a virtual interim (tentative
4/27/15) for a longer discussion of each draft. 

Sue Hares and John Scudder