Subject: Re: [Idr] 2 Week WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-04 (2/19/2015 rto 2/5/2015)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 05:54:49 -0500

The document draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-04 has passed WG LC.   The WG
chairs welcome any additional comments on this draft and any additional
implementation reports. 

Sue Hares 

On 1/19/15 8:34 AM, Susan Hares wrote:

This is to begin a 2 week Wg LC for draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange.   Please
comment on the usefulness of the draft in deployments and on the technical
pros/cons of the draft.  In your comments please include:  "support" or "no
support" indicate.  Authors should indicate if any IPR exists for this
draft, and the number of implementations that exist. 

If this draft does not have 2 implementations, it will go to a state of WG
LC completed, awaiting 2 implementations. 

The draft can be found at: 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange/

Sue Hares 

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr