Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:31:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Autonomous System Migration Mechanisms and Their Effects on the BGP AS_PATH Attribute
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This draft discusses some existing commonly-used BGP mechanisms for
   ASN migration that are not formally part of the BGP4 protocol
   specification.  It is necessary to document these de facto standards
   to ensure that they are properly supported in future BGP protocol
   work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:29:13 -0400

This version addresses Alvaro's LC review, as well as John Scudder's
comments made to me privately. I believe that this version is ready for
IESG evaluation.
My apologies for not getting it done until the height of the pre-meeting
crush.

Thanks,

Wes

On 7/6/15, 11:31 AM, "Idr on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>        Title           : Autonomous System Migration Mechanisms and
>Their Effects on the BGP AS_PATH Attribute
>        Authors         : Wesley George
>                          Shane Amante
>_______________________________________________
>Idr mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:36:57 -0400

> My apologies for not getting it done until the height of the pre-meeting

This version provides the appropriate semantic wiggle room to make me happy.
Ship it. :-)

-- Jeff