Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 05:18:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) LSP State using BGP
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to collect the Traffic
   Engineering (TE) LSP information using BGP.  Such information can be
   used by external components for path reoptimization, service
   placement, and network visualization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/