Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 00:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to RT-Constrain in Hierarchical Route Reflection Scenarios
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-05-31

Abstract:
   The Route Target (RT) Constrain mechanism specified in RFC 4684 is
   used to build a route distribution graph in order to restrict the
   propagation of Virtual Private Network (VPN) routes.  In network
   scenarios where hierarchical route reflection (RR) is used, the
   existing RT-Constrain mechanism cannot guarantee a correct route
   distribution graph.  This document describes the problem scenario and
   proposes a solution to address the RT-Constrain issue in hierarchical
   RR scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 08:41:43 +0000

Hi all, 

There are some editorial changes in this new revision. And the authors would like to know the WG's opinion on the two potential solutions, so that some decision could be made in a future version.

Comments and feedbacks are welcome.

Best regards,
Jie

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 3:58 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr