Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 07:11:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for NVO3
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-05-17

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a new subset of component types to support the
   NVO3 flow-spec application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/