Subject: [Idr] IDR Interim on May 16, 2016 - 10-11pm

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 23:28:28 -0400

IDR Wg: 

Thank you to all the people who attended to the late night tonight. 

The minute are online at 

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2016/05/16/idr/minutes/minutes-inte
rim-2016-idr-5

The discussion was extremely helpful on discussing these two drafts.  

Thank you to all who participated, 

Sue and John 

Recording: 

Fowspec tunnel redirection-20160517 0209-1

Create time:

5/16/16 11:13 pm

File size:

33.06MB

Duration:

1 hour 1 minute

Security:

Description:

Streaming recording link:

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=18809569d575428db56252b203bb1058>
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=18809569d575428db56252b203bb1058

Download recording link:

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/lsr.php?RCID=0d29b7628bb39b1b2a3904df09daf369>
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/lsr.php?RCID=0d29b7628bb39b1b2a3904df09daf369

Play Recorded Meeting Now