Subject: [Idr] QA review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-03

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:25:21 +0100

I was asked to do a QA review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-03

This is a short, simple, well written draft that integrates two
existing technologies.

It is ready to move onto its next stage.

The only (minor) observation that I would make, is that
the front page author list is longer than is normally
acceptable by the IESG.

Assuming that all the TLVs that are needed are included,
the draft looks about finished.

- Stewart

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 22:57:28 -0400

Stewart:

Thank you for your review.  We will talk with Alvaro ( our AD) regarding the longer list.

Sue 

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Stewart Bryant
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 12:25 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Jonathan Hardwick
Subject: [Idr] QA review of draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-03

 

 
- Stewart