Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 08:29:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Exchange BGP Route Server
        Authors         : Elisa Jasinska
                          Nick Hilliard
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Niels Bakker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-12.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   This document outlines a specification for multilateral
   interconnections at Internet exchange points (IXPs).  Multilateral
   interconnection is a method of exchanging routing information among
   three or more external BGP speakers using a single intermediate
   broker system, referred to as a route server.  Route servers are
   typically used on shared access media networks, such as Internet
   exchange points (IXPs), to facilitate simplified interconnection
   among multiple Internet routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/