Subject: Re: [Idr] WG Adoption call for draft-snijders-idr-shutdown (11/16 to 11/30)

From: David Freedman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 13:57:29 +0000

Support.

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 10:07:11 -0500

The adoption call for draft-snijders-idr-shutdown has been completed (11/16
to 11/30) and the WG consensus is that this draft should be adopted.    The
authors should submit this draft as draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-00.txt.   

Due to the fact the operators responding to the adoption call this draft
fulfills a current operational need, this draft will move rapidly from
adoption to WG LC.  Just a reminder the three things needed for entering WG
LC are:  stable specification, 2 implementations, and the routing
directorates QA reviews.  For example, if 2 implementations were completed
by 12/15, the chairs would start a WG LC beginning on 12/15.  

The authors should send the IDR chairs a note if they feel the specification
is ready for the routing directorate QA review.  The routing directorate QA
review can be done when technical content is stable (rather than when the
text is finalized).   

Sue Hares