Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:22:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : The Shutdown Communication BGP Cease Notification Message subcode 
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Jakob Heitz
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-11-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the BGP Cease NOTIFICATION message "Shutdown
   Communication" subcode for operators to transmit a short freeform
   message to describe why a BGP session was shutdown.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-shutdown/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/