Subject: Requirements Document

From: "Glenn Mansfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:25:32 +0900

Mike,
      I understand that the Requirements Document is pretty much 
complete and is (almost) ready for posting to the IESG. The draft 
that I have on hand is an old and expired one. Could you please mail 
it to the group. Also, if there is any pending matter related to the 
document, please let us know. 

     Cheers

     Glenn

---

From: Stuart Staniford <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:36:40 -0800

Mike told me he just needs to paginate it and will send it out to the group
early next week for last call (only on the stuff the IESG asked us to
change).

Stuart.

-- 
Stuart Staniford  ---  President  ---  Silicon Defense
[email-masked]  http://www.silicondefense.com/
(707) 445-4355                     (707) 445-4222 (FAX)

---

From: "Glenn Mansfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 10:23:22 +0900

Stuart,

         That will be great. Thanks.

Glenn