Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-03.txt (fwd)

From: [email-masked] (James Riordan)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:30:46 +0200 (CEST)

Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:33:14 +0200 (CEST)
From: [email-masked]
To:
    IETF-Announce:;;;IETF-Announce:;;;IETF-Announce:@internet-filter.zurich.ibm.
    com;;@internet-gateway2.zurich.ibm.com;;;;;;;;;;;;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Intrusion Detection Exchange Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Intrusion Detection Exchange Protocol (IDXP)
	Author(s)	: B. Feinstein, G. Matthews, J. White
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-03.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 17-Sep-01

This memo describes the Intrusion Detection Exchange Protocol (IDXP),
an application-level protocol for exchanging data between intrusion
detection entities.  IDXP supports mutual-authentication, integrity,
and confidentiality over a connection-oriented protocol.  The
protocol provides for the exchange of IDMEF messages, unstructured
text, and binary data.  The IDMEF message elements are described in
the Intrusion Detection Message Exchange Format (IDMEF) [2], a
companion document of the Intrusion Detection Exchange Format (IDWG)
working group of the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-03.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.