Subject: WG Status

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:28:32 -0800

All our documents have been forwarded to the Area Director, Jeff Schiller,
and the iesg-secretary for consideration as RFCs:

draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-04.txt     to  Proposed RFC
draft-ietf-idwg-beep-tunnel-02.txt   to  Proposed RFC
draft-ietf-idwg-idmef-xml-06.txt     to  Proposed RFC
draft-ietf-idwg-requirements-06.txt  to  Informational RFC

We are scheduled for a WG slot at the 53rd IETF on Thursday
21 March at 1530.  Whether we use that slot will depend on
a number of things:  whether we have comments from the IESG,
whether the group decides on other reasons to meet, and ?

If you are implementing either IDMEF or IDXP, please use the
WG list to inform people of your progress and any issues that
you might uncover.

mike & stuart

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-621-8465