Subject: Where we are!!

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:30:58 -0800

Everyone

We are in the final 2 days of the final review of the Requirements ID
(ends on the 14th).
Once this process is done, all 4 of our documents will be forwarded to
the IESG for consideration as RFCs.

draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-04.txt    as Proposed RFC
draft-ietf-idwg-beep-tunnel-02.txt  as Proposed RFC
draft-ietf-idwg-idmef-xml-06.txt    as Proposed RFC
draft-ietf-idwg-requirements-06     as Informational RFC

I believe the current Requirements ID has all the changes agreed to
at the WG meeting, so hopefully there are few questions/concerns.
Please read the doc and if you have concerns post them by the 14th.

mike

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-621-8465