Subject: Requirements Docuement

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:13:25 -0800

The following attached document is the FINAL (i hope) version of
the IDWG Requirements Document.  It includes all the changes agreed
to in the IDWG  Meeting at the 50th IETF.  

The ID has already been forwarded to the ID directory and should 
appear there in a couple of days.

Please read this ID ASAP and post any comments to the list.  Since this 
document has already undergone WG Last Call, the time period for
comments will end on February 14.  At that time, we will quickly
try to reach consensus on any open comments.

mike

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-621-8465