Subject: Working Group Status

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:17:17 -0700

Documents:

    All 4 of our documents have been submitted to the IESG.  Steve
    Bellovin, the co-AD, has been reviewing them with requests that
    various editorial changes be made.  

    Also, a message from Glenn Mansfield sent in April to the IESG never
    made it to the IDWG mailing list.  The result being that Glenn's
    comments were never reviewed by the working group.  

    The result is 3 new IDs:
      draft-ietf-idwg-idmef-xml-07.txt, sent to ID person today, 21 June
      draft-ietf-idwg-beep-idxp-05.txt, in the ID repository
      draft-ietf-idwg-requirements-07.txt  which will be posted to the ID
                                          person sometime this weekend.

    Please check out the new drafts and post any comments to the working
    group.

54th IETF - Yokohama, Japan

    The IDWG will NOT be meeting at the 54th IETF.   So far all the changes
    requested by the IESG are easily handled via email, and we have complete
    all aspects of our charter.

mike

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-607-8364