Subject: halt

From: Margery K. Norris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:09:20 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Their safety and well-being will always be a top priority and one of my
biggest concerns.
Al Gore asked fans to "answer the call" and help to save the planet "If
you want to peg me as not being entirely eco-friendly, you'll win," he
said. I hope the thing doesn't suck.
Additionally, my interest in jazz-influenced rock and roll ends with The
Zombies. Towns in the states of Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky,
Louisiana, Massachusetts and Michigan have all been competing to stage
the premiere.

Great job helping fans do the right thing.
Maybe it needs a bridge or something. I'm in full agreement.

This summer, Kansas City does it up right by offering Free Movies around
the metro.
Because I really don't know how I would change the album myself.
Nels playing makes the difference for me.

It was with that in mind that Tweedy, fresh from a rehab stint to kick
prescription drugs, started to see the sun shining. My fandom reached
the mega-geek stratosphere when my own band opened for Jeff Tweedy at a
sold out Vic Theater performance a couple years ago.

Naive's pop songs, when he decides to write them, are usually awesome.
Once that moment has passed, I dutifully put it away and forget about
it. I should have waited and just bought it the old fashioned way: the
fucker isn't even here yet.

The show allowed a child visiting the studio to pose as a caller when
technical problems stopped real calls getting through to the studio.
This creates an interesting conundrum, because the people who need to
hear this the most may not.

I love the direction the band has taken. For more on the Daily City
Photo Blogs and other city sites, check out their official website.
While the comparison is justified, the more exciting possibility is that
Deerhunter may be laying the groundwork for an impressive catalog just
like Sonic Youth did a couple of decades ago. And to think I almost
missed it. Jeff Tweedy has a special talent; an uncanny ability to trim
off portions of an audience that has followed his work for years while
nurturing and growing his overall fan base.
The strange thing is that the album was recorded while the band was
without a label contract, so why does it manage to sound so perfectly
tailored for a major label in so many places?
that's what Sky Blue Sky is about.

Yeah, maybe, but nothing about being a fan of this music should be easy.

Club owner Byron Frank said officers talked to Prince's crew and allowed
the singer a little extra time to wind the show down.

Though I still obsess over single tracks; in this case, it's "You Got
Yr.

Its not my favorite Wilco album, but I have to say its pretty damn good.

Its not my favorite Wilco album, but I have to say its pretty damn good.
"She was just very concerned," said head nurse Darryl Williams.

But an "unavoidable technical difficulty" meant callers' details could
not be accessed, so a researcher asked a child visiting the studio to
stand in.