Subject: Subscribe IDWFaithful Confirm 37081

From: "CAT 41 Requests" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:18:01 -0500

subscribe IDWFaithful
Confirm 37081

You are receiving this message because either 1) you attempted to 
subscribe to the list Faithful Lutherans of Western Iowa, or 2) someone 
else maliciously--or because of a virus--sent a subscribe request to us 
that *appeared* to be from you.

If you did *not* intend to subscribe, just delete this message; you will 
*not* be subscribed to any list of ours *unless* you respond as directed 
below. We are sorry that someone--or someone's virus-impaired machine--did 
this to you; we wish we could prevent them from doing such things, but 
it's just not possible to prevent such things 100% of the time.

To complete your subscription request, reply to this mail and make sure 
that the subject or first two lines of this message are included in your 
reply. In most instances you can just reply to this message. Most email 
clients will do the right thing. Do *not* send your reply to the list 
administrator address given below.

For more information, or if your subscription request seems to have 
failed, you can contact the list administrator at:
   Rev. Fr. Eric J. Stefanski <[email-masked]>