Subject: Luxurious costume repl1ca w4tches at lowest prices

From: "Archie Mcmanus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:36:28 -0500

If the only thing standing between you and a luxurious Cart1er w4tch
is money, then today is your lucky day! Prest1ge Repl1cas, the
world-famous repl1ca w4tches dealer, is offering a 15% discount
during these summer months for two or more w4tches, making their
whole Cart1er collection even more affordable. 
http://www.ciabraggw.com/

As you are probably aware of, Prest1ge Repl1cas has one of the most
extensive collections of Cart1er repl1ca w4tches in the whole wide web.
Who cares if they are not legitimate? These repl1cas are of such high
quality that not even a connoisseur would be able to distinguish them
from an original Cart1er. And with their online delivery guarantee
you will be enjoying your new w4tch in just a couple of days! So, what
are you waiting for? Visit Prest1ge Repl1cas today!
http://www.ciabraggw.com/

If you want to be excluded from th1s ma1ling
http://www.ciabraggw.com/m0veme/
We will process your request in 48hr's