Subject: here ya go

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:34:33 +0400

News For Life

Market News:

Exit To Enter US

Exit Only Inc. EXTO
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website.
Web-marketing of used vehicles is not a new concept. The new concept
here is allowing its clients to post vehicles to the database without
charge or hidden fees. The company charges sellers only for actual
contact info from interested buyers.

Points To Consider:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. Contact your broker, or
review any market site for further information.

International News:

Putin: U.S. in Iraq is 'pointless' ------ MOSCOW, Russia -- President
Vladimir Putin said Thursday that the U.S. war in Iraq was a "pointless"
battle against the Iraqi people, the latest jab at Washington from the
increasingly confrontational Russian leader. Speaking during an annual
televised question-and-answer session, Putin was asked by a mechanic
from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk for his thoughts on comments made
several years ago by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright,
who suggested that Siberia had too many natural resources to belong to
one country. "I know that some politicians play with such ideas in their
heads. This, in my view, is the sort of political erotica that might
satisfy a person but hardly leads to a positive result," Putin responded.

National News:

Bush steps up Mideast peace push ---- LONDON - President Bush is sending
his national security adviser to the Middle East next week and Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice will make a return visit soon afterward to
keep up pressure on Israeli and the Palestinians to start peace
negotiations. National security adviser Stephen Hadley and Rice will
make separate trips to the region to bridge wide gaps between the two
sides on a document outlining how they intend to resume talks that will
be presented at a U.S.-hosted conference this fall, a senior official
said.