Subject: Find your free gold report inside

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:20:14 +0400

The Golden News
Suriname In Middle Of Gold Rush As Gold Supplies Are Depleting!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Essential Things For Your Consideration

1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. The 90's were lacking in enough development and exploration for more
gold deposits; this has left us with a shortage in gold to supply
current market demands and huge increases in the price of gold.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. Gold is traditionally a safe haven investment for investors in times
of trouble.

With all the news on this company and the pending marketing campaign to
increase investors awareness, Hemisphere has the potential to provide
fantastic returns to its early investors. Read the news, review the
website and check out the profiles that were just released on
“Stockguru”. This could be the top investment for the year.