Subject: Payment details

From: Western Union Office <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:45:58 +0800 (CST)

We write to inform you that we have already sent you $10,000.00 USD dollars 
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full 
compensation payment of $520,000 USD via Western Union by the United Nations 
Government. So we decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name so you can 
pick up this $10,000.00 USD to enable us send another $10,000.00 USD by 
tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $10,000.00 USD per day. 
Please pick up this information and run to any Western Union in
your country to pick up the $10,000.00 USD and email us back to send you 
another payment tomorrow.

email us once you picked up this $10,000 USD today.
Here is the western union information, you can also track
it on-line www.westernunion.com

Sender`s First Name: JOSEPH 
Sender's Last Name: MOTIGWE 
MTCN: 3125850067 
Amount;= 10,000, USD
Country : United Kingdom

Mean while you are advice to email the customer
care if you develop any problem in picking up the funds.

Regards,
Mr. George Vanbuskirk