Subject: [Ieprep] List Clarification

From: "Folts, Harold" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 04:21:05 -0500

I want to clarify the purpose for the two above lists that address the
emergency communications issues.

the original list used over the past two years is -
[email-masked]
A new list was established by the IETF in December after the BOF on ieprep -
[email-masked]

All the names on the ieps list were copied to the newly established ieprep
list. Therefore, many are on both lists. 

The ieprep list is intended for the detailed online discussions of the
issues specifically for the ieprep work in the IETF. 

Recognizing that there is also work on non-IETF aspects of the Emergency
Telecommunications Service is also in other standards bodies - (ITU-T, ETSI,
TMForum, and the US T1 subcommittees, the ieps list will continue for the
purpose of status and discussion issues of the specific areas.

You may subscribe or unsubscribe for these lists as follows:

[email-masked] - send email to: [email-masked] - 
to unsubscribe enter the word in the body - unsubscribe (no other text)
to subscribe enter the word in both subject and body - subscribe (no other
text)

[email-masked] - sent email to [email-masked]
to unsubscribe enter the word in body - unsubscribe ieps (no other text)
to subscribe enter the word in body - subscribed ieps (no other text)

I am will continue to maintain the ieps web site: www.iepscheme.net to
provide information and various working documents.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Hal Folts

 <<Folts, Hal.vcf>>